Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Day at the Office

The view from our desks
This is ridiculous.  We didn't sign on with Nomad to sit in the office.  We wanted to interact with wildlife and have adventure.

Turns out it's the same the world over, office, office, office.  Should have just studied business and gone to London, New York, Mpanda...

Well, hindsight is 20/20, but for now we're stuck here in the office, dreaming about the days when we used to...wait...where's my camera? 

Life is good.

5 comments:

  1. amazing...sure beats the view from my desk!!!! (but i do have air-conditioning :).. Is that cheeky shit (or should i say, charlie sierra) all grown up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie Sierra has dropped off the face of the earth? He was only 3, but is no longer with the family that visits us. Not a good sign. This is a bigger, cheekier one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Never a dull moment huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had a view from my desk like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reminds me of a photo I took from my tent at Chada in September of 2006. My roommate and I were held hostage for a couple of hours by a family of 3, feasting on the pods falling from the tree next to the tent. Nirvana!

    ReplyDelete